星期四, 二月 19, 2009

tidak bertajuk (untitled?)

hmm,WhEN almost going bed,u asked me to write in english,i hereBY write something ok?

dun keep push me la!!!duno where all my ideas gone when i have to write in English.

hiak,anyway recently starting to get busy,and i started to give myself reasons and excuses to pause a while from writing blog. Well,thanks for bring me back.


Ok talk about yesterday, USM Jazz Band held a recital at Art School,Kata Sila there.
It was my 1st recital of 2009!And it was also the 1st time i participate as Bass Keyboardist (usually as keyboardist,notice the difference?)

Yeah,i was suppose to play the bass guitar part,but since i cant play it well yet,im only able to play the sound using the Yamaha keyboard.I bet some people at there was finding,where the hell is the bass guitarist?As they heard the sound,but they cant see the person holding bass guitar.ahaha but i guess soon enough they will found out the lame bass sound was coming out from the amplifier besides me.

Overall,the recital was fun (for the music making part), tiring (for the moving stuff part), and embarasing (for the lost in some music part).

Talking about the lost, i was so so so so so shame!After all the practice, somehow i still get lost. The music became weird, and empty without the bass sound. The bass sound is so important weh..haih

I choose to write about this,cuz this is where we met,right?

Whatever stress you are facing, i hope u will get it through!
You got my support,ok?

没有评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails